Thursday 16 February 2012

Blog Award

My good friend over at Rosalee's Scrap Lounge awarded me this lovely blog award, Thanks girl !! Even though I have been kinda out of this whole blogging thing lately, it was an great surprise to have someone wake me back up to it :) :) We've been having a couple of very busy weeks ... then my 1TG hard drive crashed on me with alllll my documents, pictures, music, and stuff on there, so I've been busy trying to get stuff back, collecting as much as I can, which btw, is not a whole lot, I couldn't get ANYTHING of my fried hd, 700gig+ of stuff ... just gone  .... anyway 
 ~~ Thanks Rosalee :)~~
The Liebster Blog Award is meant for the blogs in Blog Land that hve 200 or less followers. This is such a wonderful idea cause that way people won't feel left out especially if they happen to be nominated for it. As part of the tradition the award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me. It comes from the German meaning dearest or beloved but can also mean favorite. To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know


Soooo ... here are the 5 blogs I love to check out because of their amazing cards, scrapbook pages, and crafts


2 comments:

  1. Your welcome Claudia. Glad to see you passed it on. Mochs Gut,
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia - thank you for the award! I have duly passed it on. I was checking out some of your creations while I was here and just love the thank you cards you made for the wedding - they're lovely! I also love your canning record poster - you are such a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete