Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas Everyone, 
 So, so much has happened since I last posted, this Season really is the busiest ever,  I haven't made as many Christmas Cards as I'd hoped but time slipped away and well, no time is no time... we are practicing full out for our annual school concert, which is in 5 days, and we are no where ready, I'm supposed to be getting costumes ready and yeah, I haven't done that either, Every year we show this PowerPoint about what happened all year, big events, small event, important or not, I'm really including everything this year, it's so hilarious going back and watching all those video clips I took during the year, so that's what's keeping me so busy all day and most of the night, powerpointing,... I'm supposed to be showing it on the 1st of January but I've only completed 3.5 months, But I am working on it.... anyway back to the cards... here they are for you ... and once again...
a very Merry Christmas to you all... :) 
kids Christmas card

my first time using a Sizzix and yeah, it's not going to be that last... 
God bless u all ... till next time... Claudia W.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Claudia, long time no hear. I have an award for you on my blog. Grab it and pass it on.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete